An efficient aggregate site starts with top-notch equipment. At Carminex we’ve designed, tested and sold Hewitt Robins™ equipment for over 25 years, so whether you’re looking for new equipment or replacement parts we have exactly what you need.
As part of our commitment to providing effective solutions for your aggregate projects, we made it our priority to be able to deliver Hewitt Robins™ parts fast. Do you manage a mining site in North America? Do you need top quality equipment, delivered on time and on budget? From crushers to feeders, we have what you need to keep your equipment running.
Here are some of the products we offer that will help you achieve your goals on your next dig.
Grizzly King Jaw Crusher
- Engineered for maximum strength and rigidity to furnish many years of service.
- Larger jaws, greater crushing chamber, and a more positive bite produce more material per stroke.
- With the longer, non-choking jaws, the crushers outproduce other primary crushers, reducing recirculation and taking the load off other equipment.
- Produces high production tonnages and high reduction ratios while maintaining the same discharge opening size.
Screens and Scalping Equipment
We carry a variety of screens and scalping equipment to fit a diverse range of applications. If you’re confused about which one is right for your next project, be sure to read up on how to pick the right vibrating screen.
- HR vibrating grizzly feeder
- HR incline vibrating screen
- HR heavy duty scalping screen
- HB horizontal/dewatering screen
- Rod deck screen
FinesPro Sand Plants
Two models are available depending on your needs, FinesPro60 and FinesPro100. These machines:
- Removes silts, slimes and clays from sand to produce a saleable product.
- Can be configured to perform simple washing of primary products.
- Can be configured to recover fine minerals down to 50 microns.
Blackhawk 100 Cone Crusher
Most cone crushers are built for use on large projects, and the few cone crushers that are available for smaller projects aren’t high power. The Blackhawk Cone Crusher is a high power piece of equipment designed specifically for small to medium sized projects. It has been developed to have:
- High quality and durable components.
- A Compact design.
- A High horsepower motor (90 kW).
- Simplified operation and maintenance.
The Blackhawk 100 cone crusher does not require v-belts or sheaves either.
Tyre Drive Scrubber
Rugged and simple. Our Tyre Drive Scrubber operates in many applications on feeds with high clay contents, Sepro Scrubbers are well proven as the optimum choice for difficult ore and stone washing duties. Its features include:
- No critical components such as ring gears, chain drive, steel wheels or trunnion bearings.
- Standard, off-the-shelf major components to minimize any downtime.
- Commercial heavy truck tyres that can easily be sourced locally.
- Rubber shell liners and lifters for easy replacements and long lifespan.
- Design allows for quick and efficient maintenance.
Sepro Tyre Drive Grinding Mills are a reliable solution for small and medium capacity grinding applications and are suitable for Ball, Rod and Pebble charges. Mills come complete with a variable frequency drive package which allows you to fine-tune the operation of the mill based on the charge and application. Key features for our grinding mills include:
- Low installation costs with no heavy foundation requirements.
- Units are all pre-assembled and shop tested.
- Rubber shell liners and lifters for long life and ease of replacement.
- Shell supported design allows for quick and efficient maintenance.
- Various configurations available (overflow or grate discharge).
As Hewitt Robins™ and Sepro specialists, we have designed, tested, and sold these products for over 25 years. We are the experts capable of providing you with innovative quarrying solutions that make big impacts on quarrying and aggregate projects.
Even if a product is not listed above, we may have a solution readily available to you. Let us know your specifications and we’ll help provide everything from spare parts to new equipment for your project. We offer custom solutions to your aggregate mining needs, so be sure to call one of our experts at +1.450.922.0900 today.