Sepro has been a leader in bringing innovative aggregate equipment to the aggregate and construction industry for decades and 2020 is no different. This week we’re introducing the Sepro Impact Crusher – a versatile, dependable rock crusher suitable as a primary crusher for applications including limestone processing, concrete recycling, and asphalt recycling. The impact crusher is especially beneficial for contractors looking for an all-in-one, mobile, portable plant crushing solution.
Let’s check out the specs, shall we?
Sepro’s Impact Crushers Specs
- 50 ¾” wide x 37” high feed opening – a large opening that can handle high capacity input material.
- 42” diameter x 49 ¼” wide four-bar rotor – sizeable rotors increase crushing area per rotation.
- Impact bars have four crushing positions – durable impact bars increase time between maintenance. Optimize your crushing efficiency with four unique crushing positions.
- The hammer retention system utilizes reusable hardware – save on your bottom line.
- Monoblock primary apron with replaceable leading-edge liners – aggregate equipment parts are quick to deliver and easy to replace.
- The primary apron is reversible to give extended wear life – keeps your impact crusher running longer while giving you a heads up to order replacement parts.
- The primary apron is adjusted manually.
- The secondary apron is adjusted hydraulically with a heavy-duty spring retention system.
- 1” thick replaceable wear liners – robust wear liners are easily replaced when worn out.
- Both the upper hood and the rotor have maintenance locking pins for safety during service – all of Sepro’s aggregate equipment is built with worker safety in mind.
Sepro’s Impact Crusher is best used for:
- Processing limestone-based aggregates
- Asphalt recycling
- Concrete recycling
- Contractors looking for a single crushing operation
Site-specific applications – contact Sepro Aggregates to find out more
Why Use an Impact Crusher?
An impact crusher can be used as both a primary and secondary crusher in a singular crushing circuit. This makes them a more cost-effective option versus compressive crushers.
When using an impact crusher, feed is crushed once, then after a few impact bar adjustments, crushed a second time with the same equipment. In comparison, jaw crushers and cone crushers are typically used together in a crushing circuit – meaning you’ll need two crushers requiring a larger footprint. This makes capital costs much lower for an impact crusher.
This is especially true for portable plant operations where mobility is key. An impact crusher portable plant can be mounted with conveyors, feeders, and screens on a single chassis.
Opting for a cone crusher and jaw crusher mobile setup would require up to three different trailers: one for each crusher, and one additional chassis for a portable screen. The cost-savings and plant efficiencies here are significant.
Mount Your Impact Crusher On A Portable Plant For an All-In-One Crushing Solution
When building your portable impact crusher plant, Sepro Crushing and Screening can mount a variety of aggregate equipment to a single chassis. This helps reduce capital costs, decrease plant setup and teardown times, and gives you the versatility necessary to complete a variety of jobs. On the SPI 5000 Portable Plant, Sepro Crushing and Screening can mount Sepro’s:
- 6’ X 12’ DD Incline Screen
- 4816 VGF Feeder
- 4873 Vibrating Pan Feeder
- Self Cleaning Cross Belt Permanent Magnet
Sepro also has experience mounting other brands of aggregate equipment to portable chassis, to learn more about our custom-built portable plants, make sure to contact our team of portable plant experts.
Additional Benefits of our Portable Impactor Plant
We build our portable plants to save operations time and money. With this in mind, you can expect the following benefits from our impact crusher portable plants:
- Fuel capacity for 14 hours of full operation
- Plant built on a wide flange beam quad axle chassis
- 450HP Tier 4 Final Diesel Drive Package
- 170/180KW Generator
- Full electrical control from a removable panel
Contact Sepro Crushing and Screening To Learn More
Sepro’s aggregate equipment and rock crushers are field-proven and built to last. If you want to learn about our impact crusher, portable plants, or how one of our custom-built systems can benefit your operation, contact our team of aggregate equipment experts.