Sepro Aggregate Systems designs and fabricates portable crushing plants that utilize Sepro equipment, other OEM equipment, or customer supplied crushing and screening equipment. Plant design revolves around creating plants that are safe, easy to maintain and easy to configure for over the road towing with a minimum of disassembly required.
Sepro has a team of expert engineers to build solutions for the quarrying and aggregate needs of clients. All custom projects begin with an idea and ask the question, “is it possible?” Our engineering department believes in exhausting all avenues to create an efficient piece of equipment to improve productivity both on and away from the sites of our clients.
- Extreme duty plants intended for the production of coarse products
- Direct feed by wheel loader or excavator
- Hopper is constructed if heavy plate and well lined
- Standard design utilizes a SEPRO 64″ x 24′ HR Grizzly Feeder
- Electric and diesel powered versions available
The new Impactor 5000 portable plant is the all-in-one solution for your next crushing contract. Complete with Sepro’s cutting-edge impact crusher technology and vibrating pan feeders—the Impactor 5000 provides everything you need to get the job done.
Leveraging decades of experience building portable plants, the Impactor 5000 represents the pinnacle of iteration and innovation. With a fuel capacity that provides 14 hours of full operation, this portable plant is up for even the most extensive jobs.
The impact crusher mounted on the portable chassis provides a host of benefits compared to cone crushers and jaw crushers. By being able to function as both a primary and secondary crusher, the Impactor 5000 can house both the impact crusher and screen on a single trailer—rather than two or three!
Our aggregate experts are standing by to answer any questions or supply quotes for the Impactor 5000. Connect with one of our specialists today.
The Impactor 5000 Plant Benefits:
- Versatile plant designs for the difficult duty of crushing and screening recycled construction materials
- Onboard magnets for separating rebar and other steel waste from products
- Rapid set up and tear down allow for frequent moves between yards
- Closed-circuit plants with screens and feeders allow for a complete plant on a single road-portable chassis
- Electric and diesel-powered versions available
The Impactor 5000 Plant Features:
- Twin Reversing 24″ Cross Conveyors
- 24″ Return Conveyor
- 48″ X 35′ Screen Feed Conveyor
- 48″ X 13′ Under Screen Conveyor
- On Board Fuel Capacity For 14 Hours Of Full Operation
- 450HP Tier 4 Final Diesel Drive Package
- 170/180 KW Generator
- Full Electrical Control From A Removable Panel
- Sepro 42″ X 50″ Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher
- Sepro 6′ X 12′ Double Deck Incline Screen
- Sepro 4816 Vibrating Grizzly Feeder
- Sepro 4873 Vibrating Pan Feeder
- Self Cleaning Cross Belt Permanent Magnet
- Carminex has designed some of the largest portable jaw units in service today, having mounted units up to the 4860 size range
- Units can be fed with loader or rock truck
- Large units are designed with new removable feeders for road transport
- Designed to adapt to a variety of configurations
- Plant options include simple rear discharge, IOC (feed and discharge conveyor), front discharge and our latest swing conveyor discharge
- Carminex has extensive experience mounting Metso™, Sanvik™, Telesmith™ cone crushers in addition to Sepro products
- Wide variety of plant design and configurations are available mounting both incline screens and horizontal screens
- Feeder screen plants, twin-screen, single incline or horizontal plants with or without feed conveyors are available
Designed to suit your mineral processing requirements.
Proven reliability of Sepro equipment used.
High quality modular construction.
Modular processings are easy to ship globally so we can improve your operations no matter where you are.
Modularized single source supply reduces costs as well as other facts here.
Designed to have minimal civil work requirements.
Easy to reassemble and commission.
It doesn't stop there...
When you buy any Sepro product, you're getting more than a piece of equipment. You benefit from Sepro's outstanding reputation for quality processes and equipment and our ability to go above and beyond to keep your operation up and running consistently.See Our Expertise
We Can Also Help With
Ensuring factory-spec equipment installation is key to the success of your operation.
Safety and operational testing to optimize recoveries.
Our technicians are trained to support customers and minimize downtime.
With installations in more than 94 countries around the world, we are experts in using automation training to drive recovery volumes and safety.
We conduct classroom or hands-on training wherever you need it.
Our in-house testing facility is available to provide insightful lab work no matter which stage your project is at.