One of the ways our deep knowledge of aggregate equipment can benefit your company’s operations is by having our Parts Team prepare a Customized Parts Plan for one piece of equipment, multiple pieces of equipment or your entire on-site operation.
The primary benefits that customers realize from a Sepro Customized Parts Plan include:
- Increased operating time – with vital parts available on-site, your maintenance and operations staff will be prepared to conduct preventative maintenance and part replacements whenever it is convenient for them.
- Reduced shipping costs – fewer overall shipments and reduced need for “rush” deliveries all play an important role in cost management.
- Support for resource management – the detailed plan is relatively simple to implement and follow, freeing up time for your on-site personnel to focus on other activities.
Customized plans incorporate local factors
Before we prepare your parts plan, we conduct a comprehensive assessment of your use of your equipment and meet with your on-site leadership to discuss your needs. This review accounts for a large number of factors affecting the performance and wear on your equipment including:
- type and characteristics of material being processed
- scale of your on-site operation
- unique physical or environmental conditions of your site
- time/distance away from primary shipping hubs
Your Sepro Customized Parts Plan will detail the steps to set up and maintain the recommended inventory, making it easy for your on-site maintenance personnel to keep your site operating regularly and consistently.