The new Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 portable plant is the all-in-one solution for your next crushing contract. Complete with Sepro’s cutting-edge impact crusher technology and vibrating pan feeders—the Impactor 5000 provides everything you need to get the job done.
Leveraging decades of experience building portable plants, the Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 represents the pinnacle of iteration and innovation. With a fuel capacity that provides 14 hours of full operation, this portable plant is up for even the most extensive jobs.
The impact crusher mounted on the portable chassis provides a host of benefits compared to cone crushers and jaw crushers. By being able to function as both a primary and secondary crusher, the Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 can house both the impact crusher and screen on a single trailer—rather than two or three!
The Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 Features:
- Twin Reversing 24″ Cross Conveyors
- 24″ Return Conveyor
- 48″ X 35′ Screen Feed Conveyor
- 48″ X 13′ Under Screen Conveyor
- On Board Fuel Capacity For 14 Hours Of Full Operation
- 450HP Tier 4 Final Diesel Drive Package
- 170/180 KW Generator
- Full Electrical Control From A Removable Panel
- Sepro 42″ X 50″ Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher
- Sepro 6′ X 12′ Double Deck Incline Screen
- Sepro 4816 Vibrating Grizzly Feeder
- Sepro 4873 Vibrating Pan Feeder
- Self Cleaning Cross Belt Permanent Magnet