The new Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 portable plant is the all-in-one solution for your next crushing contract. Complete with Sepro’s cutting-edge impact crusher technology and vibrating pan feeders—the Impactor 5000 provides everything you need to get the job done.
The SPI-5000 is currently in stock for your crushing needs!
Leveraging decades of experience building portable plants, the Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 represents the pinnacle of iteration and innovation. With a fuel capacity that provides 14 hours of full operation, this portable plant is up for even the most extensive jobs.
The impact crusher mounted on the portable chassis provides a host of benefits compared to cone crushers and jaw crushers. By being able to function as both a primary and secondary crusher, the Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 can house both the impact crusher and screen on a single trailer—rather than two or three!
The Sepro Primary Impactor 5000 Features:
- Twin Reversing 24″ Cross Conveyors
- 24″ Return Conveyor
- 48″ X 35′ Screen Feed Conveyor
- 48″ X 13′ Under Screen Conveyor
- On Board Fuel Capacity For 14 Hours Of Full Operation
- 450HP Tier 4 Final Diesel Drive Package
- 170/180 KW Generator
- Full Electrical Control From A Removable Panel
- Sepro 42″ X 50″ Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher
- Sepro 6′ X 12′ Double Deck Incline Screen
- Sepro 4816 Vibrating Grizzly Feeder
- Sepro 4873 Vibrating Pan Feeder
- Self Cleaning Cross Belt Permanent Magnet