A major construction aggregate company in Quebec put out a tender for a fixed crushing and screening plant to process limestone. Carminex (now known as Sepro Aggregate Systems) answered the tender along with 5-6 other bidders. Carminex responded and was awarded the project by proposing a competitive price and aggressive delivery time.
The fixed plant consisted of primary, secondary and tertiary crushing with intermediate screening.
- Primary Crushing: One Sandvik JM1312 Jaw Crusher
- Jaw Product Screening: Carminex 7×20 Triple Deck Scalper
- Secondary Crushing: One Sandvik S4800 Cone Crusher
- Tertiary Crushing: Two Sandvik H6800 Cone Crushers
- Final Product Screening:
- Four Terex Simplicity 8×24 Double Deck Screens
- Two 6×18 High Frequency Screens
Also included in the scope of supply was all structure, chutes, hoppers and conveyors. A 1,300’ regenerative conveyor carried the jaw crusher product to the screen ahead of the secondary crusher.
While some aggregate was produced for the local Quebec market, some was destined for international customers. There were three different products created by the plant:
- 0-5 mm
- 5-17 mm
- 1-11 mm
The experts at Carminex (now Sepro Aggregate Systems) were able to rapidly deliver a fixed crushing plant for a competitive price. Further, they were able to seamlessly integrate both Carminex and OEM equipment into the plant, achieving maximum value and reliability for the end customer.